Model Robyn Lawley is hot stuff right now since being hailed as the first plus-size model to appear in a Ralph Lauren campaign earlier this year. She has since become one of the most in-demand plus-size models today, and deservedly so. Robyn Lawley recently launched her own line of ‘plus-sized’ swimwear for Madison Plus Select [...]
Last week The New York Times declared the boom and discussed the potential rise of “stealth wear” – a range of ready-to-wear fashion that protects the wearer from various forms of privacy-invading tracking. The face behind this range of stealth wear is Adam Harvey – a designer who believes he may be onto something. With [...]
There is a growing trend of models, hair & make-up artists and fashionistas (anyone in the beauty industry really) making use of YouTube and other online video platforms to promote themselves and find work and sponsorship deals. Chloe Morello is an Australian beauty who is Beauty Ambassador for CLEO Magazine, VEET Beauty Producer and a [...]
Debates about beauty and the brain have revolved around whether we “think beauty” or “feel beauty”. A lot of marketing money goes towards understanding how people’s brains respond to images. What we do know is that it takes a good few seconds for stimuli to enter into the cognitive portion of the brain, where we [...]
Giant Management is pleased to announce the appointment of Esther Roitman as their new Bookings Director. Esther brings a wealth of knowledge and global experience to Giant Management, having worked in New York and Europe for American Harper’s Bazaar, Spanish Vogue, Russian Vogue, New York Magazine, Valentino Red, Haider Ackermann, Escada, Nike, Monique Lhuillier and [...]
I recently saw an online video called “How Models Are Made (Fashion Behind the Scenes)”, which is really a must-watch for any young models looking to get into the industry. It should be of interest to modeling agencies too. As a model agent, you are likely fully aware of how models are made; but what [...]
There has been a lot of hype over one of Google’s latest gadgets – Google Glass. The multi-billion dollar company never fails to create huge excitement around their products, which is evident in this case by their impressive video trailer “How It Feels [through Glass]” It’s easy to get really excited about Google Glass after [...]
Article by David Vandoo The inevitability of change continually impacts our industry. When I first became a part of Models Mart over 30 years ago, the standard portfolio was an 11”x14” case with a ring binder, zipper and handles. They were cumbersome and heavy to carry. Following the lead of agencies in Europe, Models Mart [...]
Several new updates and even some new Portfoliopad features have been made to the application this month, some of which were suggested by our users. So thank you for that! New Portfoliopad Features Assign multiple portfolios with a new feature called “My Portfolios” under “account details”. This allows you to decide which portfolios are visible [...]
Your guide to understanding cloud computing companies, what they offer and what to look for when choosing a cloud computing provider Simply put, the Internet consists of large data centers worldwide that host webpages and online content. Many of these data centers are our well-known Internet service providers. Of course, each data centre requires power, [...]
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
"cDs is the world’s most superb system" - Donna Models
"Can’t think of agency life without cDs!!" - Union Models
"I can say a lot of words about cDs … cDs is my control panel" - VN Models
"cDs is reliable and professional. You can’t go wrong with cDs!" - AVE Management
- Clark Cord: Ford Model & Healthy Lifestyle Motivator April 13, 2012
- Model Scouting: Right Time, Right Place April 2, 2013
- How to use Portfoliopad for seamless agency transfers July 24, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates Lingerie Take 2 April 26, 2012
- Models Animated GIFS: Rob Evans – Model Industry Trends April 2, 2012
- Drag and Drop development December 10, 2013
- Bradley Zetler Q&A November 27, 2013
- Ensuring Enterprise Security for your Website November 25, 2013
- Support Team Tips November 22, 2013
- Instagram secrets… November 19, 2013
- Drag and Drop development | cDs Global BlogcDs Global Blog: [...] announced in late October that we were devel...
- webbyrån: This is very interesting, You're a very skilled b...
- Hotlinking, hosting, cloud computing: what does it all mean?cDs Global Blog: [...] Cloud computing means that your content is h...
- Instagram secrets... | cDs Global BlogcDs Global Blog: [...] written the 101 post for basics of Instagram...
- http://nichosmartiresdecristo.com/img/bottega-veneta-uk.html: my friend, that is a good article....